As an agency we seek:
- To serve as a center for which groups and individuals can address the concerns for victims of Domestic Violence and/or Sexual Assault.
- To empower victims of domestic violence and/or sexual assault.
- To ameliorate domestic violence and/or sexual assault.
- To enhance available services and systems for victims including, but not limited to, emergency shelter, food, and clothing, crisis intervention, counseling, legal advocacy, medical and mental health concerns.
- To heighten the public awareness of domestic violence and/or sexual assault through community education.
- To hold the abuser accountable for his/her actions.